One-Day BW Controller Training Course
The BW Controller is a powerful tool. It can be used to design and evaluate real-time process control strategies for wastewater treatment plant optimization. It also has strong built-in tools that simplify design and evaluation of aeration control systems. BW Controller is an add-on application to BioWin and provides deeper insight into your BioWinsimulations without compromising on ease of use.
- 1-day interactive course
- US$475 per person at our Hamilton, Ontario offices
- Can be combined with other courses. Contact us for pricing.
- One day (8 hour) course.
- The course is hands-on and consists of a series of case studies designed to demonstrate BW Controller features in BioWin.
- We supply course manuals and a light lunch.
- The number of attendees is usually in the range of 8 to 10
- Attendees will need to bring their own laptop computers for the hands on sessions, but we will provide copies of BioWin for the duration of the course.
- Introduction to process control fundamentals
- General setup and operation of the BW Controller
- Various hands-on examples of control strategy implementations like:
- Level control
- Aerobic digestion aeration control
- Carbon dosage control
- Aeration control based on dissolved oxygen
- Aeration control based on DO and ammonia