BioWin Standalone License Installation
The link below will provide you with a full installation, including the latest device drivers.
The link below will take you to the shop page, where you can purchase an annual or perpetual BioWin license.
Please note : You must have ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS for Windows in order to install BioWin successfully.
This upgrade will not affect older BioWin versions (BioWin 6.1 and earlier) which are separate applications.
This means that users can keep their older copies of BioWin.
- Annual and Academic License customers can upgrade free of charge at any time via the link above.
- Perpetual License customers who purchased after November 1, 2019 will be emailed instructions on how to electronically upgrade to BioWin 6.2 free of charge. If you have not received your upgrade email, please contact us. Customers who purchased BioWin prior to November 1, 2019 may order an upgrade here for US$3,300.
BioWin updater will not automatically upgrade BioWin 6.1 to BioWin 6.2. You MUST run the full installation from the link provided. Thereafter the updater will always be checking that your files are up to date.
New Developments in BioWin 6.2
BioWin 6.2 contains a new element to model Membrane Aerated Bioreactors. This technology is gaining acceptance worldwide as an effective wastewater treatment approach, particularly for increasing capacity of existing systems and potentially reducing energy consumption.
BioWin 6.2 also contains updates to its Excel reporting templates and functionality, as well as a few minor bug fixes.
Note : Files created in older versions of BioWin can be loaded in BioWin 6.2, but not the reverse. We suggest that old files opened in BioWin 6.2 should be saved in a separate directory from the original files.
- Click the download button.
- Click Save to save the installation file to your computer.
- When the download is complete locate the installation file bw62setup.exe and run it.
Do not plug in your SafeNet Key until the installation is complete. BioWin 6.2 requires a License Activation Code – when you first run the program you’ll be prompted to enter the code. For annual license and academic customers, your current activation code should be valid for BioWin 6.2, simply enter and apply this code to activate BioWin 6.2. For purchase customers, you can click here to order the upgrade to 6.2.
Below you will find a list of previous versions of BioWin and PetWin. If you wish to continue running the version you already have and need the latest released version of it, or require an earlier version for a specific project, you can find these here :