This free content will be exploring modeling of chemical phosphorus (P) removal in BioWin 6.
BioWin 6 incorporates a new model for chemical P removal with metal salts addition. Detailed information about the new chemical P removal model is found in Appendix A. We will look at the basic requirements and important checks for setting up a configuration with metal salts addition for P removal. We will then look at a configuration to investigate the efficiency of chemical P removal.
- New Chemical P Removal Model in Brief
- Setting Up Metal Addition – Important Checks
- Investigating Chemical Phosphorus Removal with Ferric
- Optimizing Chemical Phosphorus Removal
- Appendix A
- Chemical Phosphorus Removal with Iron Salts
- Chemical Phosphorus Removal with Aluminum Salts
- Appendix B
Course files can be downloaded via the materials link above.