EnviroSim has scheduled 3 days of BioWin Training in Adelaide, Australia for March 15-17, 2016.
SETTING UP WHOLE PLANT MODELS : US$725
This 2-day course is an efficient way to get new users up to speed.
- Building a Basic BNR model
- Key concepts in modeling
- Factors that impact BNR
- SRT and sludge mass distribution
- Charting model results
- Wastewater Characterization
- COD and TKN fractionation
- Dynamic BNR Modeling
- Dynamic data input (eg. diurnal influent loading)
- Dynamic model performance and analysis
- Time-series charts and dynamic results output
- Modeling Diffused Aeration Systems
- Air flow requirements
- Impact of diffuser density, tank depth and operating conditions
- SOTE plots
- Secondary Clarifiers
- Settler modeling
- Sludge settleability measures
- State point analysis and solids profiles
- Solids Treatment
- Sludge thickening
- Anaerobic digestion
- Impact of return streams
ENERGY, OPEX & CONTROL : US$475
A one-day course exploring energy, operating expenses and control strategies.
- BioWin 5.0 enables users to capture a plant-wide inventory of power demand. For example, BioWin will calculate blower power requirements, taking into account factors such as inlet air temperature and relative humidity, pressure losses in the air delivery system, etc. Pumping power may also be tracked, accounting for detailed factors such as pipe material and diameter for dynamic head losses. Miscellaneous mechanical power for various treatment flowsheet elements also may be tracked.
- To complement this new functionality, BioWin also includes the facility to easily implement up to three different electricity tariff rates over the day, and these patterns can be different across two “seasons” (e.g. summer and winter). With the additional ability to explore onsite power generation and heat recovery via CHP, tracking of other costs including consumables (e.g. methanol and metal salts) and sludge disposal, BioWin 5.0 has expanded capability as a plant management tool.
- General setup and operation of the BW Controller, including various hands-on examples of control strategy implementation using the BW Controller with an emphasis on aeration control.
Adelaide Meridien Hotel
Meridien Room 2 (ground floor)
21-39 Melbourne St
North Adelaide SA 5006
If you are booking a room, you can receive the conference rate by mentioning the name and dates of this event.