BioWin Advantage is an e-newsletter issued regularly by EnviroSim designed to facilitate knowledge transfer to BioWin users. Please feel free to sign up here to receive updates.
In each edition a case study approach is applied to highlight BioWin features that will enhance your competitive advantage.
This section contains earlier editions of BioWin Advantage
- BioWin Advantage 5.2 : Investigating Energy and Operating Cost Implications in BioWin
- BioWin Advantage 5.1 : Simulating the Trickling Filter
- BioWin Advantage 4.1 : Simulating Air and/or Mixing Shut-Off in a Bioreactor
- BioWin Advantage 3.2 : Introducing the Thermal Hydrolysis Unit
- BioWin Advantage 3.1 : SRT Control Under Dynamic Conditions Using BW Controller
- BioWin Advantage 2.5 : VSS/TSS Ratio Across A Primary Settling Tank
- BioWin Advantage 2.4 : Impact of Primary Settling on Wastewater Characteristics
- BioWin Advantage 2.3 : Using a Model Primary Settling Tank
- BioWin Advantage 2.2 : Simulating Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactors
- BioWin Advantage 2.1 : Simulating Step Feed for Storm Events
- BioWin Advantage 1.6 : The Rates Window in BioWin
- BioWin Advantage 1.5 : One Dimensional Settling Models
- BioWin Advantage 1.4 : Most Popular BioWin User Questions
- BioWin Advantage 1.3 : Introducing BioWin Controller
- BioWin Advantage 1.2 : Faster SBR Simulations
- BioWin Advantage 1.1 : Sludge as Model Input
In order to provide EnviroSim customers with a forum to exchange ideas, share experiences, and offer solutions regarding BioWin and other EnviroSim products, we invite you to visit our Facebook page. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
EnviroSim prohibits the posting of messages intended to serve as product, service, or corporate advertisements. EnviroSim retains the right to remove any messages from this site that do not meet with the purposes stated above. EnviroSim is not responsible for advice or comments made by external parties.