EnviroSim works closely with our clients to provide expertise and assistance through experimental work (wastewater characterization, nitrification rate measurement), model-based consulting and model development. EnviroSim staff have extensive experience solving treatment plant process problems, optimizing performance, and assisting in treatment plant process design. The principal focus is biological nutrient removal (BNR) systems.
Our extensive experience comes from:
- Seminars on process engineering in Canada, the U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom and Europe.
- BioWin software support for clients. Regular contact with clients provides exposure to design philosophies and approaches used worldwide.
- Involvement as process specialists in project teams where BioWin is being applied for solving process problems, optimizing process performance and designing treatment plants.
- Process design reviews.
- Wastewater characterization and nitrification rate measurement studies for municipal clients.
- Research projects. For example, EnviroSim was recently on a team that prepared a manual on wastewater characterization and nitrification rate methodologies for the Water Environment Research Foundation (WERF).