Annual License Cancellation Policy
- If an Annual License is cancelled, future renewals will start at the New Customer BioWin Annual License price (+$500).
- If payment arrangements are not made after 2 months past the renewal date, the license will be considered cancelled. Customers who allow licenses to lapse in this manner may be required to pay in advance on future orders.
- The BioWin USB Activation Key must be returned as per the end user license agreement
EnviroSim offers academic licenses to accredited universities at considerable discounts for the purposes of teaching and education. Universities may purchase individual or network copies of BioWin, PetWin and BW Controller for these purposes.
EnviroSim Academic Licenses must:
- be used for teaching and educational purposes only.
- only be used by registered students and active university professors.
Use of the EnviroSim Academic License is specifically excluded for services or research (paid or unpaid) on behalf of, or for the benefit of: consulting engineers, owners and operators of wastewater treatment facilities, and water service companies.
Universities from around the world have taken advantage of this opportunity to enhance the learning environment for students. To apply for an EnviroSim Academic License, please sign and submit the appropriate BioWin or PetWin University License Agreement and Order Form.
BioWin Annual License Option
- US $2,500 plus shipping costs ($40-$90) for the first year, and $2,000/year thereafter. The optional BW Controller module is an additional US $500 per year.
BioWin Perpetual License Option
- US $8,000 per copy plus shipping costs. The optional BW Controller module is an additional US $2000.
- BioWin users who exercise the Perpetual License Option may upgrade electronically to the latest version for US $3,300.
Click to learn more about pricing.