- 1-day interactive course
- US$600 per person at our Hamilton, Ontario offices
- Other locations and prices on course schedule
This full-day workshop is designed as a training exercise for engineering personnel in the application of BioWin to sequencing batch reactors (SBRs). The assumption is that the majority of attendees are “experienced” BioWin users, and so the primary objective is the application of BioWin to these specific types of processes rather than to provide training on the use of the software package itself. This will be achieved through a number of case studies focusing on design and operating issues. The case studies include the following topics:
- SBR units available in BioWin
- SBR basics (cycle times, aeration patterns, decant levels, etc.)
- Setting up a number of SBR configuration layouts in BioWin (intermittent and continuous flow systems, systems with “pre-treatment” zones, etc.)
- Tips for optimizing SBR simulation speed
The SBR training course has the following format:
- One day (8 hour) course.
- The course is hands-on and consists of a series of case studies designed to demonstrate SBR features in BioWin.
- We supply course manuals and a light lunch.
- The number of attendees is usually in the range of 8 to 10
- Attendees will need to bring their own laptop computers for the hands on sessions, but we will provide copies of BioWin for the duration of the course.
On-site customer training is available as a cost-effective option for large groups:
- Optimum group size is 6 to 12, maximum of 12.
- Client provides the venue (e.g. a board room with a screen or wall for projection) and the necessary number of PCs.
- Course cost is US $3,800 plus direct expenses (airfare, two nights hotel, etc.).
For more information please contact us.