- 2-day interactive course
- US$825 per person at our Hamilton, Ontario offices
- Other locations and prices on course schedule
The advanced BioWin course is designed to cover a range of topics on application of BioWin. The assumption is that the majority of attendees are “experienced” BioWin users. The primary objectives are to provide information on certain model details, and to cover a range of example applications of BioWin.
The case studies and discussions may cover some of the following topics:
- New BioWin Features
- pH Modeling
- pH model approach in BioWin
- Modeling when pH is critical
- Process Control Simulation
- Simulation of on/off, high/low, ratio, P, PI, PID control
- Aeration control simulation
- Methanol Addition
- Methanol-utilizing biomass modeling
- Calculation of methanol requirements
- Aeration Systems
- Fine versus coarse bubble performance
- Gas phase modeling and off-gas concentration analysis
- Membrane Bioreactors
- Nutrient removal MBRs
- Impact of chemical dosing and return liquors
- Biofilm Modeling
- Biofilm model approach in BioWin
- Modeling an IFAS system
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Gas production and stoichiometry
- Hydrolysis rate impact on digestion of mixed primary and WAS
- Primary sludge fermentation to improve bio-P removal
- Struvite Precipitation
- Struvite, HDP, HAP precipitation model
- Chemical Phosphorus Precipitation
- Chemical-P precipitation model approach in BioWin
- Ferric addition example
- Sidestream Treatment
- Overview of sidestream processes (eg ANAMMOX, SHARON, etc) and modeling
- Sidestream modeling case study
- SBR Systems
- SBR modules and operation
- WERF wastewater characterization system
- Oxidation Ditch Systems
- Ditch recirculation rate
- BNR in oxidation ditches
- SND – simultaneous nitrification denitrification
A certain degree of customization is possible with the advanced course. Please contact EnviroSim to discuss the needs of your organization.
On-site customer training is available as a cost-effective option for large groups:
- Optimum group size is 6 to 12, maximum of 12.
- Client provides the venue (e.g. a board room with a screen or wall for projection) and the necessary number of PCs.
- Course cost is US $5,500 plus direct expenses (airfare, two nights hotel, etc.).
For more information please contact us.